Our Client had a feature dining table that was going to remain in the Kitchen. This therefore influenced the design of the handcrafted curved units as you entered the Kitchen and provided a breakfast bar for the occasional coffee/ snack. We worked closely with Graham Vandeleur-Smith of GVS design (www.gvsdesigncompany.com) who interpreted our clients brief with great effect. Carousels for the corners were not favoured by our Client so angled drawers were created. This means that nothing gets thrown off the back of a revolving turntable never to be found again!!!! These drawers now provide a great useable and easily accessible storage solution. The curved breakfast bar was supported using one off designed cast and polished metal brackets. This company (www.philipwattsdesign.com) also provided the feature handles for the fridge, dishwasher and pan drawers.
- Curved American Black Walnut units with Birds Eye Maple internals
- Breakfast Bar crafted using a combination of Maple and American Black Walnut sandwiched between European Oak
- The curved crockery unit has a lovely blend of Oak shelving fitted to American Black Walnut vertical boarding
- Brushed stainless steel formica was laminated to form solid curved plinths
- Granite especially sourced for uniform graining so as to appear like "raked sand"
- Angled drawer units to clients requirements